My Best Friend in Bali


Right after my graduation, I came to Bali for a family occasion. Actually I just wanted to stay there for one week, but since there are new plan, I have to accompany my mother there for another weeks. So there I am changing my plan to stay for another week and could not coming to my friend wedding party.

Even tough I have some cousin there; I have to know that they have their own activities. However, luckily me, I got my best friends during in Bali. Two little gift that I got in Bali. Yes, they are my little cute nephews.

They are my cousin daughters Adinda (5 years old) and Amanda (1,5 years old). I first met Amanda right when my first arrived in my grandma's house in Denpasar. The funny thing is I even had not known her existence before I met her. The last thing I remember (or hear) is little Dinda.

So there I am falling in love with little cute Amanda and days next I met Dinda also. With Amanda, I did not need too much time to get closer. Even tough she seems curious at first and staring at me for times, she is not denying me when I try to talk and carrying her.

With Adinda, she seems shy in my first meeting, maybe because she didn't recognize also that I'm her uncle. Then after she feels comfortable, she started being talkative. The funny thing about her is she is a very active and talkative girl. She has this unique laugh like a hysterical but it seems that what she laughed about is very funny. Even when she laughed other children and person near her will join the laugh, even they do not know what the laugh is about.

She is also a clever girl, it was shown by her ability to count and some read and she remember songs and prays that she learns in school. Although she often likes to joking and not being serious when asked to. For a girl, she's running and hanging around quite a lot. That's why she gets a lot of warnings from her parents and the people around. She's also not easy to persuade to eat. Even when she eats, she could plays, running, back just for one spoon, and then play again (She eat by herself). She is also good at taking pictures with my digital camera (I think it's her first time using digital camera, considering some older person don't know how to use it).

Therefore, even tough many teenagers and older people, one of my best time during in Bali is to plays with my two little nephew Manda & Dinda.

Comments

tisa said…
Why don't u have ur own kids to play with everyday?!?! hihihi... =P

Mas...mas...shoutbox-nya bigimane tuh?!?!
Made Dwipa said…
Well I'd like to.. But the question is with who??? =P

Shoutbox?? Beres..

Popular posts from this blog

Hello old friends

Devilito

Tirta Yatra ke Blambangan dan Lumajang