The Task Has Done ( A Letter from Clark)

Hello..
How Are You Today?
You seems fine..
But did you lost someone??
Because something's missing in your eyes
But I don't know what is it

Well I'm here to say goodbye..
My task is done here (for now)
I have to go back to Cryptonite

No.. Don't miss me
When the time has come and you need me
I will come again, with different suit maybe
With different status maybe

Because I'm sure U will be different also that time
Maybe you'll be stronger without me
I'm sorry for not really takin care all of you all this time
But I hope you all know that I have tried my best to do it

I know we have build a good cooperation all this time
This cooperation wouldn't last long if we don't have good understanding
I'm glad to work with U all
How strong I am, you are one of the source

Well no need to talk much, cause it will just make it harder to accept
I have to help my people in Cryptonite this time
I have to rebuild my planet
Wish me luck on it

And I always wish u all the best on Earth

Thank You Very Much and See You All Again Someday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello old friends

Devilito

Tirta Yatra ke Blambangan dan Lumajang