Goals aren't finished

This morning I was opening one of my favorite book. A Stephen Covey book that was used as one of my university book. I was surprised to found a paper of my assignment. It was an assignment from Mrs. Rini and Mr. Mas'oed class. The interesting thing is that in the assignment we supposed to write our 5 years and 1 year goals and than break down the strategy to achieve it.
What makes me amazed is that I found almost all of my goals were already accomplished, despite the various results of failure and success. This is quite important to me as most of the times I didn't satisfied with myself. This founding makes me realized that all this time God has always listen to me and I'm grateful for that.
The other coincidence is that the writings was made about five years ago. It looks like God also wanted to reminds me that I should make a new goals from now on. Yes, I believe I need a new goals. Just in time cause this ain't finish yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello old friends

Devilito

Tirta Yatra ke Blambangan dan Lumajang