A Monk? Might Be

D: Hai
M: Hehe What’s up?
D: Wanna talk about girl?
M: Girl?
D: Ya
M: Why?
D: Well, I guess I don’t see you having a relationship with girl, even in your age
M: Haha, I think a lot of people at my ages still single, nothing special about it
M: You don’t think that I had a different sexual orientation aren’t you?
D: Well, it might slightly indicates that, haha
M: Damn you, don’t try to manipulate my image!
D: Hahaha just kidding bro.. I know who you are
M: Hehehe I know, besides I don’t really care bout that
D: Even as your friends annoys you?
M: You don’t know how my parent offers me to introduce me with their friends’ daughters
D: Really?? Did you accept it?
M: Haha.. of course not
D: Didn’t it irritates you
M: No, not at all. I really understand where the place I live
D: By means?
M: In traditional eastern culture, especially in our country, you should know that marriage is very important. It’s not just about the couple; it’s about the whole family. Even we have assumption of what kind of age that marriage should be
D: Yes, that’s why you’re not as usual you think isn’t it ;)
M: Not really, I don’t think that you will agree with that narrow kinds of perception aren’t you?
D: Well, I guess.. So what kind of reason that you used when they ask?
M: I said, I want to be a monk..
D: Hahahaha
M: And my mom will tell that to my friends and families
D: pretty good answer, even though I don’t believe you will
M: It crosses my mind.. J
D: Hmm, this is getting interesting
M: This is true; we all see marriage as something important, something that sacred, even religious. But does the society really treat them that good? So true that I admire the monk, they’re not just live for today; their life is for life after death. And you wouldn’t ask them about this topic aren’t you, because you know why they live it and what’s their goal
D: Okay, but you’re not a monk; at least you can have a girlfriend?
M: Yes, it’s true.
D: So, why don’t you have one?
M: I did
D: That’s the past
M: But it taught me a lot
D: There must be good and bad isn’t it. New girlfriend is normal.
M: Yes, but it doesn’t mean that I have to look for it, especially pushing it just because of circumstances or people perceptions
D: Hmm.. even till you get older
M: Time will tell, I believe in HIM
D: I guess I have to respect your way of thinking
D: And I wish you The Best
M: Thanks, The Best is what I’m expecting for, and only HE knows what’s best, better than me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello old friends

Devilito

Tirta Yatra ke Blambangan dan Lumajang