Don't Push It!

What if you happen to found that you received a not pleasing message from a people that close to you, while the next day you can’t cure your laptop from serious virus attack that waste your time, and in the night you lost your smart phone on the ATM. If it’s not enough you found yourself receiving news from your friends that quite affecting your moods, and not so long when you try being so busy you hit your parent’s car into a truck. Back on your work, everything seems not doing well, what do you expect??

I guess this is why ‘she’ told me to take it easy and slowly, rather than rushing into my idealism

This is the moment where I understand that sometimes you should hit the ‘stop’ button when things goes wrong rather than trying to push the limit

For a few days some signs echoing in my mind, starting from my mom, my father, my brother even clark kent in smallville series that I accidentally saw, saying “don’t be too hard on yourself” although in different ways. Is it wrong to push myself into the limit?? Or I might done it in wrong way?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello old friends

Devilito

Tirta Yatra ke Blambangan dan Lumajang