If the key opens..

The forces keep shakin the room
I tried to ignore but my pride are burning
Tried to hold the anger
They don't give up and even started to crack the window
Ok!! I'll negotiateThe negotiation doesn't mean i'll be ignored
even some might not accept
But, yes I'll open the keys, I'll let one in..
No, not because of I liked to
But I've made a wish before
and it happen to be written on it's necklace
I don't know what sign is this, but this is enough
...
I've opened the keys and let it step up
And I'm willing to start the negotiation
Although till this moment,
I'm still not sure
and I'm feeling not really well
the feeling that made me keep locked all this time
Even I don't really liked it, I'll stay, I'll try for this sign

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello old friends

Devilito

Tirta Yatra ke Blambangan dan Lumajang